Rental Assistance Programs

OlyCAP is proud to serve the people of both Jefferson and Clallam counties, however, most of our housing and rental assistance is limited to Jefferson County residents due to funding parameters.  If you are unstably housed or seeking rental assistance in Clallam County please contact Serenity House of Clallam CountyFor Clallam County residents, OlyCAP only provides some housing assistance for veterans and their families eligible for the SSVF program. For all other circumstances including past due rent, eviction  prevention, and rapid rehousing please contact Serenity House of Clallam County.

If you would ilke to apply for rental assistance or housing supports please use the button below to access our online appointment scheduler. All appointments will be conducted over the phone.

Jefferson County’s rent assistance program is currently operational per Proclamation 21-09


Program Eligibility

  • Households who are at or lower than 80% AMI
  • At least one month of rent not paid or partially unpaid since March 1, 2020

Please complete and submit

ERAP Household Eligibility Form

ERAP Payment Agreement Form

Income Verification

Copy of Lease (preferred)

Identification (preferred)

Landlords can complete ERAP Rent Agreements on behalf of their Tenants

Forms can be found on our Housing Webpage for print. Please submit all documents to or mail to 2120 W Sims Way, Port Townsend WA 98368.

Clallam County Residents for Prevention Rental Assistance: Please connect with Serenity House of Clallam County first in regard to the ERAP and other Rent Assistance Programs.

We have the Peninsula Home Fund at this time for Rental assistance (max $500 annually). To make a request for Peninsula Home Fund Rental Assistance please submit a Housing Request online.

Rental Assistance Programs

Crossroads Permanent Housing Program
Permanent supportive housing program is designed for families experiencing chronic homelessness. This is a rapid re-housing program with specialized case management and aftercare services to support long-term health of the household. (Jefferson County Only)

Access: Housing Appointment

Youth Solutions
Supportive Services for youth ages 12-24. This program includes outreach, non-cash benefits, case management and peer support. There are also opportunities for youth with a lived-experience of homelessness to get involved in leadership and development of Youth Programs. (Jefferson and Clallam County)

Access: Housing Appointment/Facebook (@YouthSolutions)

New Hope
This is a rapid-rehousing program for young people (18-24 years old) who are experiencing homelessness. It includes relationship-based support and case management. Housing First solutions and Youth Choice approach. (Jefferson County Prioritized)

Access: Housing Appointment/Facebook (@YouthSolutions)

Supportive Services for Veteran Families (SSVF) 
This is a grant from the US Department of Veterans Affairs. Through rental assistance, case management and supportive services SSVF serves qualifying veterans and their families, with the goal of finding and maintaining stable housing. Eligibility requires any discharge other than dishonorable and meeting income requirements. SSVF serves Veterans in both Jefferson and Clallam County.

Access: Housing Appointment

HEN (Housing and Essential Needs)
This program is aimed at assisting people who are unable to work for physical or behavioral reasons and who may be in the process of applying for Social Security Disability or Supplemental Security Income. People experiencing homelessness are prioritized for rental assistance. A HEN letter from the state Department of Social and Health Services is required. Services include essential needs such as shampoo, conditioner, toilet paper, laundry soap, etc. DSHS determines eligibility. Some income requirements. (Jefferson County Only)

Access: Housing Appointment – DSHS Referral Letter Required

CHG (Consolidated Homeless Grant)
This is a rapid rehousing program. People experiencing homelessness may access this funding source to help pay for security deposit, first and last month’s rent once housing is found. The grant helps those experiencing homelessness, including those living in cars, tents and shelters as well as households fleeing domestic violence.(Jefferson County Only)

Access: Housing Appointment

HF (Home Fund Housing Assistance)
Offers limited funding for households who are At Risk of losing their housing due to Pay or Vacate or Eviction Notice from their landlord. This fund can also assist households with limited move-in costs if they do not qualify under other housing grant guidelines. (Jefferson and Clallam County)

Access: Housing Appointment

HARPS (Housing and Recovery through Peer Services)
For those with behavioral and substance use disorders, this grant provides short-term rental assistance. A HARPS letter from a Behavioral Health Organization or Chemical Dependence Provider is required. Income must not exceed 220% of federal poverty guidelines. (Jefferson County Only)

Access: Housing Appointment – HARPS letter Required

For Clallam County Residents who are interested in programs that are only available in Jefferson County, please be sure to check with Serenity House of Clallam County



Documents for Print

ERAP 2.0 Household Eligibility

ERAP 2.0 Rent Payment Agreement Form


Forms should be sent to  with a completed W9. You can also submit documents via mail.

Jefferson County Area Median Income AMI

Jefferson County Fair Market Rate FMR