Housing Services

OlyCAP’s Housing Department serves Jefferson County with a variety of supportive services including rental assistance, rapid rehousing, homeless prevention, emergency shelter and affordable housing development. 

OlyCAP is proud to serve the people of both Jefferson and Clallam counties, however, most of our housing and rental assistance is limited to Jefferson County residents due to funding parameters.  If you are unstably housed or seeking rental assistance in Clallam County please contact Serenity House of Clallam County. For all other circumstances including past due rent, eviction  prevention, and rapid rehousing please contact Serenity House of Clallam County.