Your donation dollars will be put work work directly into our local community spanning the North Olympic Peninsula. General donations to OlyCAP will be put to use in whatever program or area of operations is most in need. You may also make a dontation to a specific OlyCAP program, incluing the Peninusla Home Fund or COVID-19 Emergency Relief Fund.
Now in its 31st year, the Peninsula Home Fund, brough to us by the Peninsula Daily News, is a safety net for children, teens, families, and the elderly in Jefferson and Clallam counties – from Forks to Port Townsend, Quilcene and Brinnon to LaPush – when they face emergency situations and can’t find help elsewhere.
Can You Help Us With Any of the Following Needs?
- Tablets, laptops, and portable DVD players for homeless shelter guests to use for watching movies, web browsing, or playing games.
- $5.00 or $10.00 fuel cards for staff or volunteers running errands
- Forehead thermometers to test staff and volunteers before entering facilities ( we need at least 7)
- Restaurants willing to drop off lunch to staff in PT or PA offices to keep social distancing high (less than 10 people in each facility)
- Information on any restaurants offering free meals (and our staff or volunteers could pick up and drop off to someone in isolation) [We understand some restaurants don’t want to “advertise” free meals, if requested, we will keep that information internal]
Food Bank Donations
The Food Bank Warehouse Program manages the distribution of food to twelve food banks and three soup kitchens in Clallam and Jefferson Counties. The OlyCAP Food Bank Warehouse truck picks up from other distribution centers or local produce suppliers and redistributes to organizations directly serving clients.
A donation of goods or food will help in many ways. In emergency situations (e.g., disasters) the food bank warehouse would be a direct source of food for people on the peninsula. Donations of food and money are always welcomed to help fight hunger on the Olympic Peninsula.
Contact: Maria Logan
Phone: (360) 385-2571
Be a Community Builder
- Volunteer with OlyCAP or another area nonprofit
- Donate to OlyCAP in support of your interests in our community
- Advocate for what you want/need and what you think the community needs
- Partner join us in helping community members directly