The LIHEAP online calendar is now open for April appointments
Appointments can be made online. See info and links below. Please remember:
- You must make an appointment for the area in which you live.
- The calendar will remain open until filled.
- If you do not get an appointment, keep trying as there may be cancellations.
The LIHEAP program is administered by the State of Washington. Things to remember:
- Proof of social security numbers for ALL household members will be required.
- Those who are 18 years and older with no income must be present to sign a no income statement.
- Your best opportunity for an appointment is to use the online calendar system.
- A wood vendor is available; therefore, there will be no direct pays for wood.
- Please continue to pay your energy bills! Having a disconnect notice or being currently disconnected will NOT give you priority for an appointment.
For information regarding the Jefferson County PUD rate reduction program, click on this link: http://www.jeffpud.org/low-income
For those who do not have internet access or need assistance signing up for an appointment, please contact your local office:
Port Angeles Office
228 W 1st St Ste. J
Port Townsend Office
823 Commerce Loop
421 5th Ave
More Energy Savings Information for you and your home